MILE STONE IN THE GROWTH OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTRE SOCIETY AND CHRISTIAN EDUCATION HEALTH AND DEVELOPMENT SOCIETY
- First 9 Acres of Land purchased and documented on the Highway near Ambilikkai which was later on named as Santhipuram.
- Leprosy Hospital Inaugurated at Santhipuram by Dr. R. Cochrane.
- Leprosy Rehabilitation School and Centre were opened at Santhipuram.
- Christian Fellowship TB Hospital was born at Santhipuram.
- Constructed Tuberculosis Ward at Santhipuram.
- Tuberculosis control Program Inaugurated at Santhipuram.
- Starting of Christian English Medium (Nursery) School in the Yarandha of Annapoorna Ginning Factory under Umbrella of Council for Indian School Certificate Examination New Delhi, which had later grown into Christian Matriculation Higher Secondary School with Hostel.
- Solving the problem of water by Building the Check Dam and digging the main well inside the Check dam, designed by AFRP from New Delhi.
- Starting of Community Health Guide (C.H.G) course first time in India.
- Registration of Christian Fellowship Community Health Centre Society.
- Registration of Christian Education Health and Development Society and Santhinikethan High School was opened, which has grown into the Santhinikethan Higher Secondary School with hostels.
- Constructed C.F.C.H.Centre Chapel Building at C.F.C.H.Centre, Santhipuram,Ambilikkai.
- New Leprosy Ward was opened at C.F.C.H.Centre, Santhipuram,Ambilikkai.
- Opening of K. N. H Home as Immanuel Home for poor Children.
- Christian Health and Development Project was Inaugurated with training of 80 local.
- Starting 35 Balwadies in our Community Health Project Area.
- Opening of Christian Cancer Centre at Santhipuram, Ambilikkai.
- Recognition of Multi Purpose Health Workers (M.P.H.W) course by the Tamil Nadu State Government.
- Christian Education Health and Development Training and Research Institute was opened and 4 P.G Courses and one Certificate course were affiliated to M.K. University, Madurai.
- Maternity Ward was opened at C.F.C.H. Centre,Amblikkai.
- Six staff Quarters completed with help of ICCO, Holland and 24 Mini Health Centers were opened in the Project area under State Government’s Mini Health Centre Scheme.
- Mercy Home for Leprosy invalids and blind was opened at Santhipuram, Ambilikkai.
- Christian Institute for Technical Education (Polytechnic) was opened at Santhipuram.
- Riggs ward was constructed and opened at Sanathipuram.
- Christian College of Nursing was opened at Santhipuram.
- Polytechnic Hostel was constructed and put into use at Santhipuram.
- New Cobalt Unit Theratron 80R was commissioned by Hon. K.R. Narayanan-Central Minister for Science and Technology.
- World Vision Hostel, named Rev. Jacob’s Home was opened and Wilson ward was also inaugurated in the presence of Dr. J.N. Wilson and Mrs. Barbara Wilson.
- Completion of K. N.H Girls Hostel at Ambilikkai.
- Celebrated Silver Jubilee by C.F.C.H Centre, Ambilikkai.
- TB Ward of 1969 was renovated and modified to Medical Ward.
- Chapel constructed near Leprosy Ward Campus.
- Started Christian Industrial Training Institute.
- Eye Ward Opened at C.F.C.H.Centre, Ambilikkai.
- Special ward in New Surgical Block Opened By Hon. K.V. Thangabalu, Minister of State Social Welfare Govt. of India.
- National Award was given to Dr.Jacob Cherian by former President of India, Honourable Dr.Shankar Dayal Sharma in recognition of his outstanding services for the welfare of the handicapped.
- New O.P.D. Block opened By Vice – President Hon. K.R.Narayanan.
- Started Rev. Jacob Memorial Christian Arts and Science College with Hostel.
- Dialysis Unit started in the C.F.C.H.Centre, Ambilikkai.
- Started W.H.O Project for Screening and Control of Uterine Cervical Cancer in Didndigul District in collaboration with International Agency for Cancer Research.
- Jacob Cherian received the Padma Bhushan award from the Former President of India Honorable President K.R.Narayan.
- Opened the Christian College of Engineering and Technology with Hostel.
- New Office Block of Rev. Jacob Memorial Christian Arts & Science College in Ambilikkai.
- Leprosy Rehabilitation Illam and New Doctors Quarters opened at C.F.C.H.Centre Ambilikkai.
- Constructed the Chapel for Rev. Jacob Memorial Christian Arts & Science College in Ambilikkai.
- Jacob Cherian’s Auditorium was inaugurated by our well wisher
Mr. K. Gnanakrishnan at Christian Matriculation Higher Secondary School,
- NAAC ( National Assessment Accreditation and Council) Accreditation of Rev. Jacob Memorial Christian Arts & Science College in Ambilikkai.
- New College Building was added to Christian College of Nursing ,Ambilikkai.
- F.C.H.Centre Administrative Block was opened at Ambilikkai.
- Christian Polytechnic College Celebrated Silver Jubilee at Oddanchatram.
- Christian College of Nursing celebrated Silver Jubilee.
- National Commission for Minority Educational Institutions, Govt of India has declared Christian College of Nursing as Minority Educational Institution.
- Jacob Cherian’s Memorial Block constructed in the Christian College of Engineering and Technology at Oddanchatram.
- Sport centre Inaugurated by Olympian Mrs. Shiny Wilson in the Christian College of Engineering and Technology at Oddanchatram.
- F.C.H.Centre New staff Quarter inaugurated at Ambilikkai.
- Hospital name was changed from C.F.C.H.Centre to “Christian Hospital Ambilikkai”.
- Industrial Relationship Office was inaugurated in the Christian Polytechnic College, Oddanchatram.
- Inaugurated Administrative Block for Christian Education Health and Development Society by Mr. J. Samson, Divisional Engineer, Southern Railway at Oddanchatram.
- Golden Jubilee Celebration of “Christian Hospital Ambilikkai.”
- Hospital Management Software Installed in Hospital
- NABH Entry level Accreditation for Hospital
- Orthopedic Department Started
- Modular OT with HEPA filters & Laminar Flow