Christian Hospital Ambilikkai is a 248 bedded Multi Speciality Hospital. It is a non-profit provider of health care located in Dindigul District of, Tamil Nadu (South India). It’s a Unit of “Christian Fellowship Community Health Centre Society”, registered in the year 1973 under the Societies Registration Act 1860, rendering humanitarian service for the last 50 years to the poor and needy irrespective of caste, colors or creed through hospital, training centres, rehabilitation centres and other developmental activities.
The centre was established with the main objective of
- To serve in the spirit of Christ being an instrument of God in the wholistic healing of persons.
- To render medical aid to the suffering community irrespective of caste , creed and financial status .
- To conduct Training programs in Medical and Para medical fields .
- To provide and establish Educational centres like Schools, Colleges for the total upliftment of society.
- To join with Government and other Non-Governmental organization for the betterment of the society.